After playing around with some settings and Motors on ecalc.ch i found a much better Power Settings for my FX-61. Based on some reading on DIY Drones about an FX-61 owner who traveled 114km (http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/phantom-fx-61-flying-wing-110-km-flight) i used ecalc (www.ecalc.ch) to do my own math. So in the end, i realized that my Prop Motor an even Battery setup wasn’t perfect at all.
With the new Setup i get around 60mins of Flightime (based on ecalc) but i thin there is more possible with this setting (bigger Props like 10×10 which will cause a stall on static thrust but keep the rpm as low as possible). I will follow up this in my next posts and videos.